Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Revision Plan

I haven't had the chance to write most of my paper yet so there is a lot I need to add/revise.  First off I plan to expand upon my narrative, mainly making it more descriptive.  I will probably end up adding another narrative as well.  I also want to make my claim clearer.  The claim might be that neither the banking system nor the problem posing system are the best method of education, but rather a mix of both and that through education, humans gain freedom.  When I talk about the project I want to add how it impacted me personally and talk in more detail about the process I went through.  I want to incorporate the quotes that I pulled out of Cronon's article and talk about how education frees people.  I want to relate that to my own experience, which will support his idea.  I might tie in another artifact as well.  My mom sent me some old school projects that I should be able to include somewhere.
I have also thought about comparing an artifact from my more recent schooling and comparing the style of education that is used.  I'm not sure if I will actually end up doing this yet though.  

Do you think the quotes I pulled out would be effective in supporting my claim?

No comments:

Post a Comment