I am worried about the description and depth of my essay. I have a good outline together and it is a little over four pages. I plan organizing my paper by my observations and using my interview to support my claims about the observations. After bringing up my observations, I will give a narrative about how the church looks, feels, and sounds like. I will also bring up how I felt or how others act. After the narrative, I will go into specific observations and back up the observations with my sources from class or my other sources. I will find it hard to put my position into my first paragraph without it sounding out of place. Hopefully it will go smoothly.
It sounds like you have a solid outline, which should help in writing a well-organized paper. If you're finding it difficult to bring up your position at the beginning, think of different ways of beginning your paper, such as starting with a short descriptive narrative, followed by an explanation about yourself and your position. Just a thought.
ReplyDelete